There was a time in World War II when a number of brave people risked their lives in order to save the lives of others. Bravery was their second name. My purpose in this photo was to capture not only their vigorous image, but also their innocence in the face of the model. The Red Cross is a representation of a nation’s conscience. Therefore they sacrificed their most precious gift (their lives) for those people. I once read that “He who saves the lives of others has saved everyone’s life.”
This photo is a tribute to all those silent heroes that don’t get the value they deserve.
"I go through every Corner of my mind . up and down .I can`t find any solution.I `m in Suspension." All of us have been in this situation and know it . I wanted to show this important feeling through my image.
The Allahverdi Khan Bridge , popularly known as Si-o-se-pol , bridge of thirty-three [spans]') is one of the eleven bridges in Isfahan, Iran. It is the longest bridge on the Zayanderud, with a total length of 297.76 metres (976.9 ft), and is one of the most famous examples of Safavid bridge design.
Built between 1599 and 1602, the construction was financed and supervised by the Georgian chancellor of Abbas I, Allahverdi Khan Undiladze. It consists of two superimposed rows of 33 arches. There is a larger base plank at the start of the bridge, under which the Zayanderud flows, supporting a tea house, which is nowadays abandoned
In the old days, it was water under the bridge and the people used the bridge to travel
But in recent years, due to lack of water in the river, people are traveling under the bridge
The two teenagers are happy to play and have fun in one of the thirty-three arches
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.
More recently, we have made an improvement and now we have a new feature - "Series uploading." Even now, you can download from 3 to 10 photos in the series, united by a common idea. Voting for the series will take place separately from other series in their nominations. vote principle remains the same as for single photos. At the moment, series uploading is available for nominations: "Children's Photography", "Wild Animals", "Staged Photography" and "Reportage photo". This feature is available for any improved account.