By this collection i wanted and strived for the amazingly interesting topic and theme in my visual art and in photography creations. The topics that really interest me are macabric, chilly, painful and full of contrasts. themes that are connected through an exposision of it in a delicate, tasteful and intense way. I wanted to explore more the world of minimalism and discover new, symbolic ways to express it while leaving enough and wide space for a viewer's own imagination and interpretation. Therefore, i intended in this photo to express the pain and fragility at the same time. The red chili peppers symbolize a revolution and its color make it look very intense, but the red color drops under them symbolize some fragility that even a chili pepper can have.
The Nagliai nature reserve is known for the “Dead Dunes”. The entire length of the dunes is made up of ravines of the most intricate patterns blown by the wind. The dunes and sand hills are covered by grassy flora. Between 1675 and 1854 the sand blown by the westerly winds buried four villages in the area of Nagliai. The Dead Dunes are closely protected and visitors have to keep to the designated paths.
This photo is my humble attempt to show how magnificent our Nature is. If you are lucky enough to find a place which is not light polluted, you will be able to feel yourself a tiny part of the grand Universe. When I found "Stone Tree" in Bolivia, high in the mountains and off the beaten track, I looked at the night sky and understood that natural creations surpass man-made creations. In this photo you can see the Small Magellanic Cloud and the expressive Milky Way. This vertical panorama is made of two shots.
Last year I took a photo of the Shard at the same street without looking back. This year I saw what I've missed last year.
Shot on 15th of September, the day another bomb left something after in London...
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.