Tigress with cubs...Do you think it is usual to spot young cubs in the deep forests. Luckily, I did. She is called Noor, one of the beautiful tigress in the forests. She is very possessive for her cubs. We were able to capture just 2 cubs with their mom in the screen where the third one busy playing. Every 5-6 mins cubs cuddle with their mom to make sure she is near them. Taken at Ranthambhore, India with 7D mk ii coupled with 300mm prime
Owls are generally seen solitary but I was lucky to click this Parliament of Indian spotted owls at Vedanthangal, Kanchipuram, South India, where many varieties of birds (30000 - 50000, on an average) migrate from different countries as well as different continents between November and May, every year for breeding & reproduction. The villagers in & around the Vedanthangal don't fire the crackers (but done as a custom of celebration in other parts of the country!) during the Diwali, also called festival of lights which usually comes around the month of November, as it may disturb the breeding of migrant birds and in return they get the excreta of the birds for their agricultural lands as manure, a symbiotic relationship!!!
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.