An elderly Kashmiri Muslim labour smoke Hubble-bubble (hookah) after finishing a course of wicker sticks which later would be used to make traditional fire-pots called (kanger) locally. The (kanger) varies from small to big in sizes as of human age expensive to inexpensive ones.The Kashmiri people widely use (kanger) during the severe winter months to keep themselves warm.
Srinagar: An elderly Kashmiri Muslim woman guards her grand childrens as they watch a protest rally against Indian rule in disputed Himalayan region which evoked clashes between police and protesters in the village area. Pertinently, while chasing the demonstrators Indian security forces have resorted to pelt stones on residential houses, damage vehicles and thrash inmates so as to control anti-India protests in Kashmir valley.
Meanwhile, the Kashmir valley witnessed a major wave of street protests from past four months in which more than 90 civilians were killed by the government forces action on demonstrators, hundreds injured mostly pellet hit eye victims, since the killing of an armed local rebel in a gunbattle with Indian security forces on July 08.
India and Pakistan have clashed several times on borders over the disputed territory to contest their rights over the land of Kashmir, both the neighbouring countries currently administer a fraction of Kashmir while as the China administer a part of Kashmir too which was conquered during Sino-India war.
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.
More recently, we have made an improvement and now we have a new feature - "Series uploading." Even now, you can download from 3 to 10 photos in the series, united by a common idea. Voting for the series will take place separately from other series in their nominations. vote principle remains the same as for single photos. At the moment, series uploading is available for nominations: "Children's Photography", "Wild Animals", "Staged Photography" and "Reportage photo". This feature is available for any improved account.